Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

....,gOOd FRiEnDs,...

  I' m glad that it's the habit
for friends to give each other
birthday presents.
Even if other make fun
of other way choose
and the money we spend.
Because it gives me the chace
to tell you that a good friend
like you is really good news.

You always seem to have
the right  thing to say,
and find the right moment to say it.
When you are here
Laughter comes more easily,
hurts are smoothed more rapidly,
Problems seem smaller,
and good days are better.

There are, of course,
times when we argue -
hurt one anothers feelings
But then i know that i can
always come to youand say
"I'm sorry" - and you will be waiting,
or maybe calling me on the cellphone
to say it first.

A Friend like you is a gift
no money could buy.
So thank you for being my friend.
I LOVE YOU FRIEND....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento